March 28, 2008

A Book and A Look


Good thing I've met some new cyber-friends...I don't think I'd have a whole lot to talk about if I didn't. I guess my life just isn't that interesting after all (LOL I'm kidding). But I did post and promise that I would put up a new contest from Care’s Online Book Club! She's giving away a "Book and A Look"...What's that you ask? Well, why don't you travel on over to her blog and find out? You have nothing to lose and a $50 + prize to gain!

This IS her FIRST give-a-way. You know, I'm starting to see a trend here...

I think this princess may have to think up a ROYAL give-a-way of her own! Come back and see...

XXX-Kisses

The Princess

PS For some ODD reason I have no idea why my links do not show up as so...just roll your mouse over any of the blogs that I've mentioned and >click< and you'll leave here and be ... well ... there! : ) Happy blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. You are doing a great job.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    Hi, THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by. : ) I love to "meet" new people and it was very sweet of you to post this. LOL

    I'm new to blogging *obviously lol, but it means so much that someone actually reads what I say and then takes the time to post. Feel free to post what you'd like.

    I'll talk with you soon. Your new friend...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess