March 25, 2008

Keeping up with the BLOGGING


Is my work NEVER done? Ok, I apologize for not keeping up with my blog : ( I said that it would be good for me, a thing I "should do", and since I journal, review and read all the time, it shouldn't be that hard for me to do....yeah, right! I've been SO sick lately and haven't been able to do a thing. I promise to try harder. And I have been visiting some really GREAT blogs.

One being J. Kaye's Book Blog! She's like a wonder woman....she does it all, reads, reviews, writes, takes care of her family and keeps up with HER blog...it's really great. You should check it out. : ) I was glad that I did!

That's all for now

XXX - The Princess

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog. I started one too last month.

    I noticed you like thillers and erotica. SO you should check out my blog http://cherylsbooknook.blogspot.com/

    To see interviews with Jordan, Dane, Amanda Stevens, Cheryl Dragon to name a few.

    Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..thanks so much Cheryl! I definitely will. It sounds YUMMY!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Your post made my day! :) You're the greatest!!

    Now that you are blogging on a regular basis, I am going to have to stop by often to see what fun things you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Kaye! See you laugh, but I am totally serious. Actually, I laughed too! I LOVE your blog and I wish I could DO IT ALL. You have serious ambition. I admire that greatly. I'm so glad that we've gotten a chance to "meet".

    Friends always,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess