Hi Everyone it's time once again for "Booking Through Thursday"!
This weeks directions are:
- Pick up the nearest book. (I’m sure you must have one nearby.)
- Turn to page 123.
- What is the first sentence on the page?
- The last sentence on the page?
- Now . . . connect them together….(And no, you may not transcribe the entire page of the book–that’s cheating!)
My two sentences are:
1. She was so tired she was weaving around like a drunk.
2. And she has your credit cards.
(I hope I'm doing this right!) ...nevermind, I can't do it right. LOL I need sleep!
She was so tired she was weaving around like a drunk (and, what's worse, she has YOUR credit cards!) LOL
Wait...You're not telling my father on me AGAIN...are YOU? : P
Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!
That's it! I'm getting RID of this book right NOW!! How dare you make my BTT hard! I'm not playing! I'm taking my things, and I'm going home! And don't eve TRY to follow me!
That's all for now...
Thank you for stopping by!
XXX - KISSES