April 12, 2008

Not Feeling Well...


It's late to be posting and I apologize for that. I haven't been feeling well at all this weekend. I have a migraine and I'm in some pretty serious pain itself. I hope that you don't mind if I skip one day of reviews.




There are so many cool things going on throughout the blogs this week. New Challenges, Questions, Book Tours and just things to do galore!

Please stop by tomorrow when I actually get up out of bed and put on my glass slippers. Tonight, it's just me, my warm blankie, a good book and some tea...
one of my favorite night time plans.

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend and I promise to return with new reviews and even two give-a-ways this week. : )

So... It's a date?
That's all for now.
XXX-Kisses
The Princess




5 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Me, too -- wishing you an end to the migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that, Amy...I hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To my friends Cheryl, J.Kaye, Susan and Nymeth, Thank you for your kind words. You'll never know how much they mean.

    Thank you SO much for caring. (From the bottom of my heart)

    Hugs.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess