July 12, 2009

38 FREE KINDLE BOOKS!


Yes, you absolutely read that title right! I found Thity-Eight FREE Kindle Books on Amazon yesterday while just peeking around! I know...I couldn't believe it either. Anyway, before I get into the list, I am going to say that while most of these books only have two things in common, (that they are free and that they are on Kindle), I think it's a great opportunity to find some new authors or try some books that I wouldn't normally try! So, if you're curious, there really isn't ANYTHING to LOSE! Not one of these books cost a single thing...so try and if you don't like...delete!

1. My Soul To Lose by Rachel Vincent

2. Worst Enemies/Best Friends by Annie Byant

3. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

4. Manifold:Time by Stephen Baxter

5. No Little People by Francis A. Schaeffer

6. Nurse Jackie on SHOWTIME

7. Kiss Me Again by Dee Torino

8. Zombie by Joely Skye

9. Serial by Jack Kilborn

10. Paranoia by Joseph Finder

11. For Love Of Mother Not by Alan Dean Foster

12. Magic Kingdom for Sale - SOLD! by Terry Brooks

13. Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith by John Jackson Miller

14. Elric: The Stealer of Souls by Michael Moorcock

15. Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson

16. The Wild's Call by Jeri Smith-Ready

17. Weapons of Choice (Axis of Time Book 1) by John Birmingham

18. Settling Accounts Return Engagement by Harry Turtledove

19. Kiss Of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel by Laura Adrian

20. Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry

21. A Very Special Delivery by Lisa Goodnight

22. Once Upon A Cowboy by Linda Warren

23. Speed Dating by Nancy Warren

24. Snowbound by Janice Kay Johnson

25. Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart

26. Irresistable Forces by Brenda Jackson

27. The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding

28. Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly

29. Dancing in the Moonlight by RaeAnne Thayne

30. Blood Engines by T.A. Pratt

31. His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik

32. Kiss Me Deadly by Michele Hauf

33. Price of Passion by Susan Napier

34. Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child

35. Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch by B.J. Daniels

36. Stranded with a spy by Lerline Lovelace

37. Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb

38. Green Cost Cutting: Five Ways to Get Lean Now by Andrew Winston

Well, there they are! All thirty-eight just as promised! I hope you find at least ONE or more that you'll like! I have these waiting to be read and some finished! I would love for you to click the little button to the right and follow my blog OR you can sign up via mail (or both!) this will help in my upcoming giveaway! I hope you've enjoyed my list!

That's all for now! Happy Reading!

XXX ~ KISSES

THE PRINCESS

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw you were interested in the August Reading Challenge. You will need to sign up at my blog here: http://pizzasbookdiscussion.blogspot.com/2009/07/august-reading-challenge.html

    Please make sure you read the post so that you understand the rules and what to do.

    Thanks,

    Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic list of free ebooks - unfortunately we don't get kindle here in the UK. Great blog too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome list. I haven't yet changed to electronic reading but am thinking about it.

    xox

    sylvie madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still Kindle free.... LOL

    I am actually stopping over with good news - you were one of the winners for the Swimsuit audio books. Stop on by to see what to do next : )

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza I am definitely thinking of making you my VERY FIRST book challenge ever! Thanks for stopping by!

    Carlyn Morgan I'm SO glad you liked the list! But, I can also feel the frustration of not having a kindle outside of the US...So not fair. I think it has something to do with the whispernet!

    Hello Madeline! Thanks for continuing to stop by and I hope you all will also FOLLOW ME EITHER HERE OR ON TWITTER!

    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Book Journey! (Sheila) thank you SO much! I love me some James Patterson! : ) And Swimsuit looks to die for! YAY!! Please follow me and stop by anytime! I sent you my mailing addy and I have good news coming up on the blog as well.

    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if I won them I would buy a Kindle. I've been thinking of it up until now any way!

    dancealert(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess