July 15, 2009

Humane Award for MY BLOG!


I am SO excited I can hardly speak! (And for those of you that "know me" you know how unbelieveable that is!) Anyway, I was awarded The Humane Award by J.Kaye of J.Kaye's Book Blog - "Where Reading Takes Priority"!

Now let me just explain what this award is for. (as stated on J. Kaye's Blog)

The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world.

I LOVE all of my "Followers" and hope to have more in the near future! But, if I have to go by comments alone, I am going to have to pass this award on to:

J. Kaye ~ J.Kaye's Book Blog

Trish ~ Hey Lady! Whatcha' Readin'?

Natasha ~ Maw Books Blog

Cheryl ~ Cheryl's Book Nook

Madeleine ~ Madeleine's Book Blog

Sheila ~ BookJourney

Wendy ~ Musing's Of A Bookish Kitty

Nymeth ~ Things Mean A Lot

And there really Are SO SO many more! Thank you all for making my blog grow a little bit each day! I appreciate it more than words can say!

That's All For Now! Keep on Reading!

KISSES ~ XXX

THE PRINCESS

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! From a a Princess even! I am honored! I joined the "royal family" yesterday when I was nominated the Queen of our book club for the next year - LOL

    Blogging on that soon but a little groggy this morning after the midnight showing of Harry Potter.

    Love you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amy! You've made my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU Cheryl, Bookjourney and Wendy! YOU are the reason that I LOVE doing this! Thank you ALL! : )

    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue princess)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you so much, Amy! You put a huge smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess