July 5, 2009

Three FREE Kindle Books On AMAZON!


I am SO excited! I just wanted to share this information with all of my kindle (e-book reading) friends that Amazon has quite a few listed for free in their top 100 right now! As a matter of fact, I think there are THREE out of the TOP FOUR for FREE. So, here they are! I hope you enjoy them and I think I'm going to try to make this a regular post!

1. Paranoia by Joseph Finder

2. Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

3. Her Wiccan, Wiccan Ways by Traci Hall

I think I FINALLY figured out how to link things under words...if it doesn't come out the way I planned, I'm SO SO sorry! I'll have to list the name and then the WHOLE LINK next to it ... UNLESS, one of my book blogging friends could help me and show me how! If anyone does, I'd be FOREVER grateful if you share the secret and tell this not-so-computer-savvy-gal how!

That's it for now!!
Enjoy!

KISSES ~ XXX

THE PRINCESS

This month is going to be my first give-a-way with the typewriter jewelry. I'm going to let you in on HOW you can do that VERY SOON! I also have some GREAT BOOKS to giveaway as well! So stop by OFTEN!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the free Kindle books! I've been trying to find out where the free ones are located and now I have 3 I can download!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Kathleen! I think I have more...I'll put them up or mail you the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep in mind these were free when I posted them. I have NO control over the alotted time Amazon allows for that! Thanks!

    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. typewriter jewelery, now you have me very interested; do tell soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Robinl you must've missed my first post about it...I'm working with a woman on Etsy who makes the most wonderful jewelry (all types) out of vintage typewriter keys! They're SO gorgeous and fabulous for writers, reviewers or just lovers of jewelry!

    I'm going to give away one a month...along with my book reviews and books that go with...

    Good deal?

    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess