June 3, 2010

Pretty Little Liars Novels - To Soon Be A Television Show!


I know that I've got a lot of chatching up to do and I've got some really BIG things in store for all of you! But, recently, in my email box and my regualar mailbox, I've gotten some pretty amazing news.  I'm sure that most of you already know that  Sara Shepard's PRETTY LITTLE LIARS novels are going to be made into a televsion show which will premiere on Tuesday, June 8th on ABC Family! I  for one have stayed up into the wee hours reading the Pretty Little Liar series.  It's so addictive and one of my very favorite guilty pleasures!

I'm already counting down the days until Tuesday just to see what happens.  Oh... and as for what I got in my email box, I'll be more than happy to share them with all of you.  Just because your my friends.  And remember, I mean...   "Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret -A"

As for what I got in my mailbox, it's good and there will be more on that later.  But, I wanted to get this out to you as quickly as I could.  After you watch the below, if you want to know all about everything PRETTY LITTLE LIARS (and who wouldn't)? You can visit their Official Site.  They also have a Twitter Page so tweet it up and please don't forget to definitely like them on Facebook! That should keep you up to date and in the loop for all things Pretty Little Liars!  Are you ready to see what I got and FINALLY figured out how to share with you?

Here you go -- If this doesn't get you totally excited, I don't know what will!  Ohhh maybe my next post about this...









 
I am too excited! I read the novels and now, I can't see how it all unfolds on TV! How many of you have read Pretty Little Liars? Or even if you haven't read them think you might now to compare them to the show? Do you think you might skip the novels all together and just watch? (No! Don't do that! I'm telling you! They're SO Good!)
 
As for what I've been sent in the actual mail, I need to take some photos and explain it all to you. I'd also like to take a moment to thank you all for all of your help and best wishes, I'm still not fully done, but getting better by the day.  Thank you all! Wait until you see how excited I am to open my mail and I put it off because the show is still almost a week away!
 
KISSES and TOODLES!

6 comments:

  1. Just found your site and I love it! And Pink of course :) I can't wait to see how this game plays out!

    Natalie
    www.idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it yet, but my crit partner loves it. She's one of the "Secret Keepers" to promote the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the books yet, but I really liked what I saw in the promos. I'd probably read the books if I end up loving the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.J. - I am also one of the "Secret Keepers" - I'm Loving the fact that ABC chose me and the box of thing that we got to play is amazing. But more about that later! x0xx! Thanks everyone! This is an awesome series of books. So even if you watch it, there's still nothing like reading it!

    x0xx The Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back. You were missed. I like Pretty Little Liars, but I'm really looking forward to the premiere of True Blood season 3. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your site!!
    I have an award for you!

    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/yay-another-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess