July 25, 2009

Award from ALISHA PAIGE!


Let me say that I am ALWAYS honored when my blog gets an award! That means that someone actually cares about MY blog and thinks that it's special in one way or another.

Today, I got an extra-special award...and it's from one of my favorite authors of Romantic Paranormals, Magic Realism, Young Adult Fantasy, Romantic Fantasy, Romantic Time Travel, Romantic Paranormal Thrillers and Vintage Romance ~ ALISHA PAIGE!

She has awarded me the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" and I can't tell you just how honored I am! And it's now MY turn to pass this on to THREE (3) Blogs myself! And I am going to choose three Lovely Blogs that are NEW to ME:

Liz @ Book Lover

Shauna @ Book Giveaways

Alicia @ Confessions of A Book-A-Holic

Congratulations!! You all have Lovely Blogs!

Once, again, a very special Thank you to Alicia for nominating me! I am truly Honored! You should check out her books "Canyon Wolf Bride" and "Wooden Nickle" and "Voodoo Moon"!

Kisses ~ XXX

The Princess

15 comments:

  1. That is so great! I would be bouncing off the walls or the keyboard too LOL!!!

    Congratulations! :)

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award - here is another one!

    http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I was so excited Sheila! Alisha is really a peach!

    Thank you Kristi....OMG! How SWEET, REALLY, THANK YOU!! I love your site as well!

    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for an award here:
    http://bobbiesbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/wow-my-first-award.html

    Happy Reading,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friskie and Cheryl Thank you!

    and

    Bobbie...I'm going to go check right now! How exciting! THANK YOU!

    xoxo AMY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from J. Kaye's blog! Congrats on your lovely award...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award Amy! And I really wasn't sure if I could outlast you this week at J. Kaye's! Hope you win this coming week or soon. (Besides - you got the Pendergast Audio!! lucky you!) I won't be commenting to compete for at least several weeks!
    I pland to come back later to enter your contest! Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kathryn! Nice to see you here and thank you so much MarthaE! Congratulations to you!

    xoxo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alicia~ You're more than welcome!

    and

    Natalie ~ Thank you SO much!! I hope you're here to stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to you - it is lovely! And congrats to those you passed it on too.... I will have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee... I see I already congratulated you on this....

    Uhhhh... Good morning!:)

    *going to get a second cup of coffee...*

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess