October 2, 2009

Ready... Set... TWEET!! *Show a Little Zombie Love*



As I stated in an earlier post, I'm very excited to be hosting a Twitter Contest for the author of "Never Slow Dance with a Zombie", E. Van Lowe!  I just wanted to remind ALL MY TWEETERS to start NOW!  The contest runs from today, October 2nd until October 8th.  If you'd like to know a little more about the contest and prizes, you can find the post - HERE!



If you'd like to follow ME on Twitter all you have to do is click HERE and hit the 'follow' button.  For author E. Van Lowe, you click HERE and again click 'follow'.  Also, if you'd like to direct your tweet to me you put it like this @APrkAvePrincess and for Mr. Van Lowe you'd simply put @EVanLowe.  So a sample tweet directed to author E. Van Lowe would look something like this:

I may dance with @EVanLowe, but I'd NEVER SLOW DANCE WITH A ZOMBIE!

Easy... Right?

That's all you have to do to win a book a day (7 winners, 7 days for a total of 7 prizes)!  I LOVE to tweet and this is an easy and fun way to get the book and/or books you want!  The grand prize is listed in that previous post as well.  Which again, you can find HERE.

So if you have any questions and you're tweeting, please feel free to Direct Message me.  That's how the winner's will be notified so  PLEASE make your account Public!  If you'd like to direct a tweet to me, like the one above, you can add my @APrkAvePrincess name, like so:

@APrkAvePrincess I may go to the prom, but while there, I will NEVER SLOW DANCE WITH A ZOMBIE! I've got a rep to protect!

See...totally easy and Extremely Fun!  Feel free to use any of the samples we've given or make up your own! Just tweet often throughout the day!  The more you Tweet, the better chance you have at winning!

I look forward to seeing all my 'Tweet-hearts' on Twitter!

KISSES- XXX

3 comments:

  1. I am following you on twitter and the author E. Van Lowe. I also tweeted your contest.

    Am also listing the contest on my blog dancealertreads.blogspot.com

    dancealert at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess