July 28, 2008

Park-Avenue Princess' Blog Has Been AWARDED!


OK...I'm still speechless and for those of you who really know me, you know it's hard to do! My blog has been awarded this beautiful blog by not ONE but TWO of my good friends. Cheryl from Cheryl's Book Nook and I'm going to leave you her link for those of you who aren't familiar with her blog. Cheryl's Book Nook That's it! The other friend of mine is Breeni and she has a Wonderful Blog as well! They're both on my daily stops. Make them yours too. Be kind and leave them a comment! Here's Breeni http://breenibooks.blogspot.com/ and that's her blog BreeniBooks.com SO a BIG *HUG* and a HUGE THANK YOU to YOU BOTH.

Now, the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

And here are my SEVEN choices in NO particular order:

1. FIZZY THOUGHTS! Fizzy Thoughts

2. SANDY ELLEN PATSY! POWER OF PUSSY

3. Hey Lady, Whatcha Readin'? Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?

4. A High and Hidden Place A High and Hidden Place

5. Tings Mean A Lot things mean a lot

6. J.Kaye's Book Blog J. Kaye's Book Blog

7. Musings of A Bookish Kitty Musings of a Bookish Kitty

THANK YOU AGAIN!! I LOVE YOU ALL! This made my day! The hospital is so gloomy and it's so nice to know that people are thinking about me and praying for me!

XXX - KISSES

PRINCESS

3 comments:

  1. You are soooo sweet! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much, Amy. You put a big smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! And of course I feel the same about you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess