September 21, 2008

J.Kaye's Having A Give-A-Way!


Yes, I know what you're thinking, (if you know J.Kaye), she is always having give-a-ways! But this isn't just any ordinary give-a-way! It's "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer! And that's not all, she's having a chat everyday this week at NOON! Gustav and my good friend J.Kaye will be chatting away about the book! There are two copies to give-a-way and a week of talk! To find out how to win the book and all about the contest, follow this link J. Kaye's Book Blog: Noontime Chat: All This Week!


Most of all, have fun and best of luck!


XXX - THE PRINCESS


Until Next time...


Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. But if you haven't read BREAKING DAWN, then you don't want to attend the chats. There will be spoilers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these books yet - unbelievable for the number of books I do read. I have wanted to so maybe this will be a kick start !!!
    Thank you j.kaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for pointing that out for me J.Kaye! I'm sorry I left that out!

    Sandy! How nice of you to comment, I love the blog and I think it's a great idea for you to check out the chats!

    xo Amy

    Sandy E. Patsy - I have to thank you for so many things. Your heart is out on your sleeve, just the way you wrote everything in your book! I love you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess