April 4, 2008

Fairytale Friday!


Hi all!

I'm writing to you regarding Fairytale Friday. On this day, I'll either be reviewing a fairytale type book or celebrating in some way that it's the end of the work week and school week for most...so it's our day for "Happily Ever Afters". If anyone has any cute ideas for my blog or any ideas for the days that I will be having such as Mundane Monday, Teaser Tuesday (either subject to change), Wicked Wednesday, Thrifty Thursday and Fairytale Friday. Those are the ones that I've come up with so far and I'm still working on some cute ones for the weekend. Also, I will be having a few more surprises as well. Maybe interviews with reviews and more than likely a give-a-way. Although for the give-a-ways I think winners will be chosen based either on questions they have for the author or why they liked the book, maybe even questions for me. We'll see how I iron out future give-a-ways...the Princess SO hates to iron.

>ICK!<

Congratulations to Eva! Her blog is "A Striped Armchair". She won Care's Contest for "A Book and A Look" which I posted about and wanted to win! LOL So YAY Eva!! Everyone here at the castle is very happy for you! (A little envious as well) : )

Well I need a nap. I hate to take one now, but if I don't, I won't make it through the day! Still sick and it stinks! Until later...

XXX - KISSES

The Princess *** Ohhh...Maybe I'll dream about my "Frog Prince"

7 comments:

  1. I love fairy tales and fairy tale rellings - I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nymeth, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. So easy to get along with and always so encouraging to everyone as well. I just wanted to thank you for being who you are. More people in the world should be this way.

    I love this group and I thank you all for helping make my blog a success : )

    Hugs Nymeth
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do Marcus Mondays where I post a pic of supermodel Marcus Schenkenberg and then drool and wax poetic over him. On Tuesdays I have Tuesday Tune and a Girl with Fangs. I post a song using Imeem and then post an excerpt from Lex's story at the Bar. On Wednesdays sometimes I post a Humpday Hottie. On Thursdays I post a Thursday Thirteen although I've been thinking about doing a Half Nekkid Thursday. On Friday I try to do a Big Pimpin' Friday where I pimp out other bloggers. My friend Shiny made a pic of me wearing a pimp hat with a pimp goblet and the pic is hysterically funny.

    I know a lot of people do Thursday Thirteens (TTs) to drive traffic to their blogs and get new readers. A lot of people participate in Freewrite Fridays too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the names you have come up with!

    Eva, yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe thanks J.Kaye! You really like them? I wasn't sure about some, but, it's definitely coming along.

    Hugs and Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the congrats. :) And I echo Nymeth-looking forward to your reviews of fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got some great ideas there, Amy! I look forward to seeing how it all unfolds.

    ReplyDelete

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess