July 27, 2008

Show ME your Tan Lines...


well...because I don't have any! woo-hoo baby! NO get your minds out of the gutter. I'm still in the miserable hospital awaiting my second surgery, but my very sweet, dear and caring friend CHERYL at CHERYL'S BOOK NOOK, is having a contest for a book and the name of this book is yes, YOU GUESSED IT! "Tan Lines".


SO, head on over to Cheryl's blog. It's full of reviews, interviews and contests and of course you will need the link, which I will give you, and be kind, LEAVE A COMMENT! She's really sweet!


Here it is...I'll give you the contest page and everything! You go find out how to get the MOST entries. Not more than mine though. OK? Good! Here you go ... and try not to stay too long, her blog is
XXX - Kisses
THE PRINCESS
That's all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like Preaching to the Princess?

Well then...Please leave all of your Noble Notes and Royal Ramblings here...

All will be taken into consideration.

XXX ~ The Princess